Our Preschool Program stresses development of basic gymnastic skills by using apparatus which is designed for this age group and aids in the development of strength, flexibility, and coordination. We also introduce concepts and terminology for the development of body awareness through movement. Our student-teacher ratio is 6-1.
- Parent & Tot: 45 minute class for children (18 months to 3 years old) accompanied by parent/adult
- Preschool: 50 minute class for children 3 to 5 years of age – children must be potty trained and have the maturity to enter the gym unattended by an adult
- Kinder Kids: 50 minute class for children enrolled in Kindergarten
- Boys Only: 50 minute class for 4 and 5 year old boys
Our Cheerleading program provides instruction in all levels of tumbling from beginner to elite. With the aid of trampolines,
harnesses, tumble traks, resi pits, inclines, etc. the progression of the tumbling skills are taught in a safe and effective way. The classes are grouped according to age and ability when possible. The student-teacher ration is 8:1.
- Cheer 1: Beginner Cheer 6-12 years old; 60 minutes; Students will focus ontumbling basics, backhandsprings, and
- Cheer 2: Intermediate/Advanced Cheer; 10+ years old; 90 minutes; Students will focus on tumbling basics, backhandsprings, round-off backhandsprings, and elite tumbling, such as tucks, layouts and fulls
Our Recreational girls and boys program offer a total gymnastics program with skill progressions from beginner to advanced. The goal of the beginner classes is to provide each child with a fun, safe experience and learn the basics of gymnastics. As students progress with skills, they have the opportunity to go forward into more advanced classes or teams. The classes are grouped according to age and ability when possible. The student-teacher ration is 8:1.
- Girls Class: 6 to 12 years old 60 minutes; beginner class
- Boys Class: 6 to 18 years old 60 minutes; beginner class $55.00 per month
- Advanced Class (boys and girls): 6 to 12 years old; 90 minutes; students must be recommened to the class.
- Jr.-Sr. High School: Class 12 years +; 90 minutes; includes students at all levels (beginner through advanced); High School Competitors welcome
Special Needs Program
The students begin class with warm-ups to music, and focus on basic gymnastics positions. Students then complete an obstacle course focused on safety, and listening skills. Following directions is stressed throughout the class. The class meets every other week.
- Special Needs: All ages; 45 minutes
Registration and Tuition: An annual $38.00 registration fee (nonrefundable) is due at the time of registration for all new and returning students. (except those who paid the fee in the summer of 2013) Tuition is due the FIRST class of each month. A $10 late fee will be applied to all tuition received after the 10th of the month. We assume enrollment is for the school year unless the student is withdrawing from the program. Please inform the Secretary two (2) weeks in advance if your child is dropping. Students cannot drop out and re-enter at will. Since we offer make-up classes and because we frequently have waiting lists, a student’s spot will not be held in a particular class. Those dropping and wishing to re-enter must re-register and pay a $10 Bookkeeping Fee. There is a 10% discount for each additional child in the family (10% off lowest tuition)
Make up Policy: Classes missed due to illness, emergency, school function, religious observance, or vacations may be made up by scheduling a make-up class with the Secretary within one month of the absence. We reserved the right to deny make-ups for reasons deemed inappropriate. Students missing scheduled make-ups will NOT be allowed to reschedule. Make-up classes are NOT held over from the School Year to the Summer Session or vice-versa. NO REFUNDS or CREDITS ARE GIVEN FOR MISSED CLASSES if individuals are unable to do a make-up class. This also applies to the Parent & Tot and Cheerleading specialty classes.
Parent Observation: Parents of students in the Girls and Boys Classes are welcome to observe the class while waiting in the Kitchen/Lobby through the glass windows or on the camera feed that is available on the TV in the kitchen. All applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Various classes are limited in size; therefore, prior registration is required. Students who attended a
class last year must reregister for the class they wish to take. We do not hold spots from year to year. Registration fee and monthly tuition must be paid prior to a student taking the class. Unless otherwise noted, your child(ren) will be enrolled in the designated class. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. You will be notified if this occurs. Classes start September 4th.
For more information on our policies, please visit our Parent Handbook section.