Our Preschool Program stresses development of basic gymnastic skills by using apparatus which is designed for this age group and aids in the development of strength, flexibility, and coordination. We also introduce concepts and terminology for the development of body awareness through movement. Our student-teacher ratio is 6-1.
- Parent & Tot: 40 minute class for children (2 years to 3 years old) accompanied by parent/adult
- Toddler and Me: 45 minute class for children 3 to 5 years of age – This class is a regular preschool class with the parent assisting the teacher with social distancing and basic skill development
- Kinder Kids: 45 minute class for children enrolled in Kindergarten
Our Cheerleading program provides instruction in all levels of tumbling from beginner to elite. With the aid of trampolines,
harnesses, tumble traks, resi pits, inclines, etc. the progression of the tumbling skills are taught in a safe and effective way. The classes are grouped according to age and ability when possible. The student-teacher ration is 8:1.
- Cheer: Basic cheer tumbling class. No stunting is involved, only the tumbling skills are taught. The class is 50 minutes long. Cheer class costs $75 per month.
Our Recreational girls and boys program offer a total gymnastics program with skill progressions from beginner to advanced. The goal of the beginner classes is to provide each child with a fun, safe experience and learn the basics of gymnastics. As students progress with skills, they have the opportunity to go forward into more advanced classes or teams. The classes are grouped according to age and ability when possible. The student-teacher ration is 8:1.
- Girls Class: 6 to 12 years old 50 minutes; beginner class
- Boys Class: 6 to 13 years old 50 minutes; beginner class $75.00 per month
- Advanced Class (boys and girls): 6 to 12 years old; 75 minutes; students must be recommended to the class. Advanced class costs $105 per month.
Registration and Tuition: An annual $40.00 registration fee (nonrefundable) is due at the time of registration for all new and returning students. (except those who paid the fee in the summer of 2013) Tuition is due the FIRST class of each month. We assume enrollment is for the school year unless the student is withdrawing from the program. Please inform the Secretary two (2) weeks in advance if your child is dropping. Students cannot drop out and re-enter at will. Since we have waiting lists, a student’s spot will not be held in a particular class. There is a 10% discount for each additional child in the family (10% off lowest tuition)
Parent Observation: Parents can enroll in our Spot TV program which enables them to watch their Childs class through the Spot TV app on their phone or on their computer! That is, of course, if they are not assisting the child in one of our preschool classes themselves. Various classes are limited in size; therefore, prior registration is required. Students who attended a class last year must reregister for the class they wish to take. We do not hold spots from year to year. Registration fee and monthly tuition must be paid prior to a student taking the class. Unless otherwise noted, your child(ren) will be enrolled in the designated class. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. You will be notified if this occurs.